Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1411
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FF6 was perhaps the most visually stunning of the SNES FF era because it wasnt entirely in 2D. They integrated a massive 3D world map, and used a lot of 3D effects thanks to the new graphics engine they developed for it (which they also used in other games like Bahamut Lagoon).
    Personally, i take a massive liking to the job system in FFV, but i love FFVI for its story and music.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 19, 2004 08:38 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  2. #1412
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    FFIV had the best gameplay out of all the FFs, I think. FFV was too easy.

  3. #1413
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm playing "Get out of Xhell's new house". His house is so big, there are rapists hiding in the bushs of his front garden!

  4. #1414
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wana try that game too!!

  5. #1415
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL@Xhell. I swear man, I don't see how they can be so bad at games like Halo yet pwn so much at racing.

    I just discovered I can't get on XBL with AOL, so I'm trying to convince my mom to change to Roadrunner.

  6. #1416
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    XD

    IRT Cata: Yeah, FFVI is definitely my fave FF.

  7. #1417
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FFV is easy?!?!?! ExDeath is a bitch dammit i cant beat that bastard! &gt;&lt; lol

  8. #1418
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree, he was tricky (as was the whole ending section of the game), but thanks to the battle system being so enjoyable, i didnt find levelling up to meet those challenges a problem. I think the game is on parallel with the Japanese FFIV in terms of difficulty.

  9. #1419
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    but wait gimme a hand here, how the hell do i train for that? i cant find an area with monsters that give me enough experience to make the training i need do-able im sure as hell not spending days on end training and then i also need mimic right? sheesh i think i might have to start all over to do this lol

  10. #1420
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd check out an FAQ, there are areas which give very easy experience around, and it'll take ages for you to find them yourself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •